Friday 15th December this year brings Christmas Jumper Day. This national day is brought to us by Save The Children charity with every penny raised going to help children in desperate need and give them a chance to be children again. The idea is for everyone to wear their Christmas jumpers and donate £2 to the charity. Read more here about how you can get involved.
Christmas Jumpers. Which one will you choose?
Every year fashion retailers bring out so many brilliant designs of Christmas Jumpers I have a hard time knowing which one to choose. There are some really great ones out there this year from minimal ‘nice’ ones to over the top flamboyant colourful sweaters.
I have put together 18 of my favourite options below, all at great prices to suit every budget.
- H&M Jacquard-knit Jumper – £19.99
- Topshop Sequin Penguin Jumper – £36.00
- H&M Cat Knitted Jumper – £12.99
- Topshop Christmas Jewelled Jumper – £59.00
- H&M Red Christmas Sweatshirt – £6.99
- Topshop 3D Wreath Jumper – £55.00
- Asda Brussel Sprout – £16.00
- New Look Mela White Fairisle Jumper – £30.00
- Gingerbread Fairisle Jumper – £15.99
- Asda Ho Ho Ho Jumper – £18.00
- Tesco F&F Express Your Elf – £20.00
- Asda Fairisle Jumper – £18.00
- Tesco Yumi Fluffy Penguin – £38.00
- Asda Unicorn Jumper – £16.00
- Tesco F&F Baa Hum Pug – £16.00
- River Island Sausage Dog Jumper – £40.00
- River Island Oh Deer Jumper – £35.00
- Tesco F&F Dachsund Jumper – £16.00
Sequins or embroidery? Tacky or tasteful? Which one is your favourite? I’m loving the Fairisle styles but I am also quite partial to a funny animal one too!