This is a little later than my normal round up posts. Life can run away with you if you’re not careful and October has been one of the fastest seeming months yet!
In my last roundup post I was looking forward to many things I had booked for October. November looks set to be a slightly quieter month, and you know what? That’s fine with me. When the days are shorter and colder, there is nothing better than being at home with a scented candle and getting in to a good box set! Speaking of box sets, I have just finished watching Stranger Things 2. It was such a good season. I much preferred it to the first!
October has bought me
- My 2nd wedding anniversary! My husband, Mark and I celebrated by staying on a nature reserve on The Isle of Sheppey. A new blog post is coming over the next couple of weeks all about it. Stay tuned!
- Mark and I had a number of IVF consultations in October, which included seeing our consultant and having a plan tailored to us based on our test results. Things will be starting soon. Everything is looking very good and we have our positive hats on that it will work!
- The Luna Cinema. I had my first experience at an open air cinema and watched ‘Pretty Woman’ with Mark and a few friends. We layered up, ate pizza, drank wine and watched the film under the stars. A lovely experience and something I recommend to everyone!
- Pumpkin carving. I think I can count on one hand how many times I’ve carved a pumpkin in my life. There was a competition held at work where I got to carve one. I didn’t win but it was great fun!
- Statement earrings. I never wear earrings but after seeing a number of my favourite bloggers spotting them I thought I’d buy a pair and jump on the bandwagon. I am a convert!
- Home cooked meals. Colder nights mean I have been eating lots of chilis, stews and risottos. There is no better food to warm you up and make you feel cosy!
November Goals and Excitement
- Firework displays. I lOVE fireworks. There are a number of different professional displays scheduled close to where I live and I am excited to getting bundled up to watch some.
- The Taste of London Food Festival. I have tickets for this in mid November. I went to the Summer one a few years ago and loved it. Be sure to follow me on Instagram as I will be posting on my stories when I’m there!
- A day in Brighton. I try to get down to Brighton as often as I can. I love getting lost in the lanes and strolling along the seafront, especially on a sunny day.
- Trips to the cinema. With Oscar season coming up there are quite a few films coming out that I am keen to see. Murder on The Orient Express, Battle of The Sexes and Breathe are all on my list!
What do you have planned for November? Do you enjoy watching fireworks displays?