With the imminent Royal Wedding fast approaching (this weekend 19th May, incase you’ve been living under a rock the past couple of weeks!) Florals and bright colours are huge this season, and as you can see from my selections below look pretty awesome when used in a wedding guest outfit. When researching this post I also came across so many gorgeous accessories too I will dedicate a different blog post to these coming soon!
There are so many lovely things out there this season, and I have to admit I am pretty jealous with not being able to fit into any of them with the ever growing baby bump, but that doesn’t stop me window shopping! I’ve compiled a list of all of the pretty dresses and jumpsuits that are on the high street at the moment. Let me know which ones are your favourites.
Wedding Guest Outfits – The Picks
- ASOS DESIGN Sleeveless Tea Jumpsuit – £35.00
- ZARA Asymmetric Polka Dot Dress – £29.99
- ASOS Jumpsuit in Soft Floral with Lace Bodice Detail – £45.00
- ASOS DESIGN Pleated Ruffle Midi Dress With Cut Outs – £55.00
- Topshop Yellow Maxi Dress – £65
- ASOS Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress with Hanky Hem in Glitter Spot – £75.00
- ASOS DESIGN kimono jumpsuit with wide leg in fruit print – £48.00
- Topshop Pink Ruffle Dress – £49
- ASOS DESIGN Twist Midi Dress With Kimono Sleeve – £38.00
- ASOS DESIGN jumpsuit with kimono sleeve and peg leg – £42.00
- Topshop Blue Bardot Max Dress – £65
- ASOS DESIGN Tall ruffle top midi dress – £38.00
- ASOS DESIGN high low mini pleated dress – £48.00
- Mango Bow halter neck dress – £139.99
- ASOS DESIGN Soft Bandeau Midi Dress In Stripe And Floral Print – £55.00
- Zara RUFFLED FLORAL PRINT DRESS – £79.99
- ASOS Ruffle Top Midi Dress – £38.00
- ASOS DESIGN slinky midi sundress with waist ruffle in floral print – £25.00
There are so many lovely options out there right now, I could’ve included so many more. Keep an eye out for the accessories post coming in the next couple of weeks.
I actually am a wedding guest at the weekend (unfortunately I think my invitation to the Royal one got lost in the post. Lols) – make sure you follow me on Instagram to see my outfit!
(Some of the above links are affiliated)
Pin for Later: